FADS Bardonia 2013
2013 was another successful year at the Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Bardonia, NY.
-We’ve transformed our studio into a Las Vegas-stage / with different themes, for our quarterly showcase events.
-We’ve raised the bar on our showcases by inviting World Champions level coaches and choreographers like Diana McDonald, David Hamilton, into our studio and will continue to do so in the coming year.
-Our studio had Pro-Am as well as Professional Participation in the “Rockland County Dances” program. We performed alongside 5 of the other top dance studios in the county at Rockland Community College in April.
- We were proud to be able to once again host the annual “Dancing for A Cure” fund raiser for the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society in our studio in March.
- We’ve had a successful launch of our child and youth dancing program in the studio.
- We continue to have active and successful participation in Regional, National and World Dance Sport Competitions.
- A tremendous congratulations to Aviva Adler in retaining her World-Pro-Am Smooth Crown.
- Our students Joe and Cathy Schiavone won the Top Amateur Couple award at the latest Fred Astaire Regional Dance Championship.